7 Sources of Business Cash to Start, Grow & Survive
Have you explored all 7 potential funding sources for your startup or existing business?
Are you one of the 74% of small businesses that have been turned down for a bank loan?
Should you be leery of accepting alternative lender & merchant card cash advances?
Join Matt Yerkes, Executive Director of Cultivate for a 60-minute explanation of the business funding landscape. Matt will present realistic funding sources for startups & established companies, explain what they require from the business owner and assistance that is available.
What you will learn:
- Understand the landscape of funding options that apply to your situation and what lenders & investors look for and expect of you
- What options are available for those with credit issues or are trying to make a fresh start
- Are you a candidate for seed investment or successfully execute a crowdfunding campaign
- When is the best point of the startup cycle to access credit
- What dangers should you avoid when working with a lender
Speaker: Matt Yerkes
Matt is the founder of Cultivate, an Ohio 501c3 non-profit, providing incubator support for growing businesses. Matt launched his first SaaS business called Honeycomb Archive in 2001 and has since launched or been on the management team of several companies. More about https://www.cultivateoh.io/ and https://fundoh.io/
RSVP: Event is free. Registration is required.