Columbus SBA Emerging Leaders Information Session
Business owners or chief executives interested in growing their existing business are invited to attend a free one-hour information session about the SBA’s Emerging Leaders StreetWise MBA Program on Thursday, March 7th from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. The purpose of this meeting is to advise business owners what the program is and its objectives.
The Emerging Leaders StreetWise MBA program is a seven-month course designed for business owners to create a strategic growth action plan for their company with benchmarks and performance targets.
Each member of the class will develop a 3 to 5-year growth action plan for their business. While this program is offered at no financial cost, each participant must invest the time to attend all sessions and complete the program.
The 13 program sessions are scheduled to take place every other Wednesday afternoon from April to October at a location in Columbus with plenty of parking. Click HERE to read more about the qualifications and apply online today! Questions email@example.com
Applications being accepted now!!!!
* Qualifications: The StreetWise MBA program is for businesses that are:
- An established business (in existence for at least 3 years)
- Annual gross revenues between $250,000 and $10 million
- Have 3 or more employees (recommended)
- Time commitment of the business owner, or executive “decision-maker”, to dedicate themselves to attend all 13 classes and develop a strategic growth plan (a 100-hour commitment).