Fighting Poverty in Columbus – In Business and Real Estate (AT WAVE INNOVATION CENTER)
Matt Yerkes will be a guest speaker at Wave Innovation Center
In Matt’s portion of the workshop, he will be explaining the business funding landscape and present realistic funding sources for startups & established companies and explain what they require from the business owner and assistance that is available.
What you will learn:
- Understand the landscape of funding options that apply to your situation and what lenders & investors look for and expect of you
- What options are available for those with credit issues or are trying to make a fresh start
- Are you a candidate for seed investment or successfully execute a crowdfunding campaign
- When is the best point of the startup cycle to access credit
- What dangers should you avoid when working with a lender
Where: Wave innovation Center
RSVP: Event is free. Registration is required.