Funding Your Small Business
HAVE YOU EXPLORED ALL POTENTIAL FUNDING SOURCES FOR YOUR STARTUP OR EXISTING BUSINESS?
ARE YOU ONE OF THE 74% OF SMALL BUSINESSES THAT HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR A BANK LOAN?
SHOULD YOU BE LEERY OF ACCEPTING ALTERNATIVE LENDER & MERCHANT CARD CASH ADVANCES?
Join Matt Yerkes, Executive Director of Cultivate, at HAVEN COLLECTIVE for an explanation of the business funding landscape. Matt will present realistic funding sources for startups & established companies, explain what they require from the business owner and assistance that is available.
What you will learn:
- Understand the landscape of funding options that apply to your situation and what lenders & investors look for and expect of you
- What options are available for those with credit issues or are trying to make a fresh start
- Are you a candidate for seed investment or successfully execute a crowdfunding campaign
- When is the best point of the startup cycle to access credit
- What dangers should you avoid when working with a lender
Speaker: Matt Yerkes
Matt is the founder of Cultivate, an Ohio 501c3 non-profit, providing incubator support for growing businesses. Matt launched his first SaaS business called Honeycomb Archive in 2001 and has since launched or been on the management team of several companies.