Below we have shared a list of tools that we have found helpful:
The following list of tools are necessary as part of the Cultivate Growth Track – Digital Marketing Toolkit. We will use these in our working labs to show you how to better understand your customers and develop a trust-building process that incorporates a digital marketing strategy.
CC0 Image Sites (Free to use even on commercial sites)
(useful for web, blogs & social media posts)
- Pexels https://www.pexels.com/
- Unsplash https://unsplash.com/
- Pixabay https://pixabay.com/
- Negative Space https://negativespace.co/
- Skitterphoto https://skitterphoto.com/
- Page Insights https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Review button example https://www.cultivateoh.io/review/
- Google Search Console search console
- Google Search Console provides a variety of important features. In particular, we will use this tool to identify all of the keyword phrases where your site appears in Google search results. You will need to use your Google ID to signup for an account. Cultivate will show you how to verify your website Google Site Kit.
- Google External Keyword Planner https://ads.google.com/home/
- The external keyword planner is a feature of Google Ads. You will need to use your Google ID to signup for an Ads account. (You do not need to spend money on Ads to use this tool)
- How to switch to expert mode to use the keyword planner: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9520605?hl=en
- Layouts https://www.elegantthemes.com/layouts/
- Help documentation https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/
- Josh Hall Course https://joshhall.co/product/divi-wordpress-beginners-course/ (Contact Cultivate for member discount)
If you need any help with any of the tools above please do not hesitate to call or email us.